25 Pumpkin Desserts To Eat This Fall
2. Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
3. Pumpkin Cheesecake
It’s the gingersnap crust that really does it. Recipe here.
5. Turtle Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
So, SO much simpler than it looks. Recipe here.
7. Bourbon Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
The cutest adult beverage in all of pumpkin land. Recipe here.
8. Pumpkin Cookie Cups
The recipe calls for a mini muffin pan, but using a regular one would be just fine because then every cookie would be bigger but still only one serving (duh), so obviously that is a win. Recipe here.
9. Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
Better than the original. Three times better, actually. Recipe here.
10. Dark Chocolate-Espresso Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce
Adorable bakeware not included. Recipe here.
11. Pumpkin Spice Fudge
Don’t knock it till you try it. Recipe here.
12. Pumpkin Cheesecake Pillow Popovers
Even the most devoted pumpkin lovers have probably never tried this one. Recipe here.
13. Pumpkin Pie Cookies
Sweeter looking than pumpkin pie. Recipe here.
16. Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Brown Sugar Streusel
Pretty decadent for breakfast, but aren’t situations like this the reason why the whole “YOLO” craze exists? Recipe here.
17. Pumpkin Ice Cream and Pepita Macaron Sandwiches
Ambitious. Worth it. Recipe here.
19. Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Dulce de Leche
Magical things happen when you soak old bread in sweet pumpkin custard. Recipe here.
21. Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
22. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Apple Cinnamon Filling
24. Pumpkin Maple Cream Cookie Blondies
If you can’t find maple cream cookies, vanilla wafers would be a good substitute. Recipe here.